Incline Village Massage and Body Works offers affordable, quality massage and body work. I offer relief from:
I am confident that I can help you, through the use of Intuitive Therapeutic/Medical Massage with an Integrative Healing Approach, accomplish your goals of achieving and maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
Through the use of medical massage, body work, sports massage, deep tissue massage, and relaxation massage, I can help you achieve and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
My passion is helping those who are, or want to be, serious and pro-active about their health. I am confident that I can help you accomplish your goal.
"If you're having issues with the elevation around Lake Tahoe, ask me about an Oxygen Massage and adding Oxygen Inhalation to any of my services."
I hope to have the opportunity to meet and work with you on improving your overall well-being.
I accept all major credit cards.
Incline Village Massage is a proud member of the Tahoe Business Exchange
Michael S. Dooley a Licensed Massage Therapist and Medical Massage Practitioner
As a 2005 graduate of the Self Health Institute Integrative Medical Massage School in Lebanon, Ohio, I did outreach work at the V.A. Pain Clinic in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Prior to opening my Massage Therapy practice I worked as a Massage Therapist at two major local resorts:
- The Stillwater Spa at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
- The Spa at the Resort at Squaw Creek
- · Licensed Massage Therapist, State Medical Board of Ohio License #014828
- ·Certified by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork NCTMB #5042661
- ·Licensed Massage Therapist, Nevada State Board of Massage Therapists License #2830
- ·Licensed Massage Therapist, Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy - License #20563
- ·Certified by the California Massage Therapy Council #5042661
- ·Certified Medical Massage Practitioner, MMP